Expired date: 31/11/2019
Code: VT-67435Apply now
Experience: 2 years
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-time
Implementation and rendering of technical services for DuPont, including:
a) Provides level 1 solutions and remedies, preventive maintenance, basic training and other service related functions for local customers in Vietnam.
b) Present on schedule / irregular visits (including weekends when needed) with a Sales or Technical representative to Customer's website to confirm and solve translation device-related issues customer service;
c) Consult with Supplier (when necessary), perform other duties or functions as required by DuPont;
d)Submit service details within 3 working days after completing each task to DuPont's assigned representative.
1. Diploma or higher in mechanics with electrical / electronic knowledge (or vice versa) in machinery and tools, including repair and maintenance.
2. At least 2 years of experience in performing routine maintenance on equipment as well as basic operations and basic controls in electronics, semiconductors, flexo or offset printing, automotive, machinery industry.
3. Knowledge of basic electrical diagrams as well as parts manuals.
4. Knowledge of basic PC applications like Words, Excels, as well as email and modern mobile applications like Whatsapp for effective communication.
5. Basic troubleshooting skills - Can identify the cause of operating errors (as well as other related equipment failures) and decide what to do with it (with basic logic & reasoning).
6. Good time management and active learners (Pro-Active).
7. Reliable, responsible and reliable.
8. Has the basic soft skills required for effective communication and negotiation.
9. Basic understanding and communication in languages especially English (as well as the local language) and also in writing.
+84 28 6290 4003