Expired date: 31/10/2019
Code: VT-89702Apply now
Experience: From 3 to 5 years
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-time
- Monitor printing lines including productive, technical and quality issues.
- Test new material in printing ink and comparing the effective of material from suppliers.
- Manage and build up working process for silk screen making room and ink mixing room.
- Cooperate with production & maintenance department to troubleshoot all the problems of printing machines to increase production process and saving production cost.
- Cooperate with sales department to consult and solve all technical issues for customers.
- Improve the quality of existing products and develop new products as well.
- Strictly follow up the quality of printing products.
- University graduation in garment/ fashion
- Good knowledge of chemical.
- 5 years experience in the post of HR.
- English skill in advanced level. Good at computer skill.
- Leadership skill
- Planning skill
- Organizing and supervising skill
- Good at communication skill
- Problem solving skill
- Can work independently, under high pressure.
- Good healthy, responsibility spirit, disciplinary and good manner
- Training opportunities for career development
- 12 days of annual leave
- Annual health check
- Company bus
- Social insurance, medical, unemployment insurance base on real salary.
- Gift and bonus on Lunar New Year.
- Company travel every year.
+84 28 6290 4003